We are looking for a creative digital designer with an exceptional eye for detail to join our team.
You'll have the ability to produce attractive and innovative concepts that inspire our clients, and be part of a vocal and collaborative design team.
Designing things that look beautiful is a necessity, but it is also important that you have an understanding of UX principles ensuring that your concepts will work across multiple devices as beautiful as they are to look at.
We want you to become an important part of our team, constantly contributing ideas but also welcoming the experience and mentoring of a senior creative team.
We want your designs to provide solutions for our clients and their customers.
- Deliver digital design solutions that work responsively across devices
- Ability to plan user interfaces and layouts through wireframing and rapid prototyping
- Contributing to internal design discussions and sparking fresh ideas
- Ability to work across multiple projects at one time
- Collaborating with technical teams to ensure feasibility of ideas
- Presenting work to internal teams and clients
- Excellent time management and communication with project and account managers.
Here are some key things we will look for:
- A designer’s eye for the details – colour, space and typography
- Intuitive understanding of elegant digital ux design solutions, focusing on the best experience for the user
- Solid understanding of responsive design and designing for multiple devices
- Appreciation of designing for HTML/CSS
- Knowledge and working experience of using relevant software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch
- Being open and flexible to working with new design/prototyping programmes or applications
- An ability to work to deadlines and communicate effectively with other team members across departments
- Self motivated, taking pride in the professional quality of your work
- An inspiring portfolio that you can talk us through, demonstrating the above and more!
1 or 2 years experience of a creative role in an agency environment would be great. However we are also interested if you are a recent graduate and experience is from a placement or apprenticeship.
Its your skills and attitude that will count!
Why work with us?
Rippleffect/The Idox Agency is a full-service digital agency with 140 staff based in London, Liverpool and Glasgow.
We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional level of service to clients at every stage of a project, delivering enviable campaigns for brands in leisure & tourism, finance, food & drink and Premier League and Championship football clubs.
You’ll join an enthusiastic team at our Liverpool base, working from our new open-plan office in a busy, exciting environment,
We’re a social bunch, with beers every Friday afternoon; regular agency social events and our very own Bake Club and Running Club.
As well as car parking and easy rail and bus links close by, our office features stunning views of the waterfront and relaxed social breakout areas.
As a member of our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- BUPA healthcare
- Childcare and Cycle vouchers
- Pension with auto-enrolment at 5%
- Sharesave - the opportunity to buy shares on a monthly basis via payroll
- Group Life Assurance - four times annual salary.
If this sounds good to you, send your CV and a brief explanation of why you'd like to join the team to firstname.lastname@example.org.