We are looking for a project or account executive to become a first point of contact for several high-profile clients.
Your primary function is to assist them with enquiries and undertake work related to their requirements. You will help to manage multiple lines of activity within a single client relationship whilst supporting the account management team. This will be successfully achieved through a good understanding of clients’ delivery objectives, while nurturing a healthy and positive working relationship with them.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing an excellent level of customer service and have an eye for commercial opportunities, both for their clients and for the agency.
Overview of the role
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements with the support of an account manager
- Working with agency colleagues to devise on advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues - particularly the account manager, the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- Working with the account manager to brief Project Management, Development, Creative and other key teams, and assisting with the formulation of digital and marketing strategies
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Handling budgets and managing campaign costs
- Writing client reports
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns
- Undertaking administration tasks
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Responsibility for ensuring team adhere to the timesheet/allocation system
- Maintaining professional relationships with all client contacts
Skills and Requirements
You will require the following skills:
- Strong organisation
- Excellent communication
- Understanding of financial management
- Strong literacy and numeracy
- Understanding of the digital marketplace
- At least one year of relevant industry work experience
- Aptitude for client service skills, with the ability to maintain client relationships
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Experience working with media and creative departments both internally and with third party partnerships would be desirable
We are a full-service digital agency with 150 staff based in London, Liverpool and Glasgow.
We are one of Econsultancy's top 20 design and build specialists as well as an award-winning team that has received recognition for our work in sport, leisure, arts and culture, tourism and retail.
This role will be based in Liverpool office, where we hold partnerships with Premier League and Championship football clubs, tourism organisations and leisure brands as well as one of the UK's fastest-growing banks.
You'll join at an exciting time as we plan for life in our new open-plan office in the heart of Liverpool. You'll work in a fast-paced studio environment with people committed to producing great work for ambitious brands and influential organisations.
We focus on helping clients reach their audience at every stage of the customer journey by offering services ranging from consultancy to branding to design and build to search and advertising.
We believe in providing an exceptional level of service founded upon mutual respect, open communication, professionalism and quality - so it's essential that you're able to demonstrate those attributes in every aspect of your work.
To apply for the position, send your CV and a brief explanation of why you'd like to join the team to firstname.lastname@example.org.