We are looking for a project or account executive to join our team.
You’ll be the primary contact for several high-profile clients, assisting with their needs and supporting the account management team.
From our brand new city centre office, you’ll be managing multiple lines of activity to help clients achieve their delivery objectives and nurturing a healthy, positive relationship with them.
You’ll benefit from flexible working hours; private healthcare; 25 days of annual holiday; childcare and cycle vouchers and a whole host of other perks.
If this sounds good to you, read on below.
Overview of the role
- The role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements with the support of an account manager
- Working with agency colleagues to devise on advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues - particularly the account manager, the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- Working with the account manager to brief Project Management, Development, Creative and other key teams, and assisting with the formulation of digital and marketing strategies
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Handling budgets and managing campaign costs
- Writing client reports
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns
- Undertaking administration tasks
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Responsibility for ensuring team adhere to the timesheet/allocation system
- Maintaining professional relationships with all client contacts
- Skills and Requirements
- You will require the following skills:
- Strong organisation
- Excellent communication
- Understanding of financial management
- Strong literacy and numeracy
- Understanding of the digital marketplace
- At least one year of relevant industry work experience
- Aptitude for client service skills, with the ability to maintain client relationships
- Excellent time management, multitasking and attention to detail
- Experience working with media and creative departments both internally and with third party partnerships would be desirable.
Why work with us?
Rippleffect/The Idox Agency is a full-service digital agency with 140 staff based in London, Liverpool and Glasgow.
We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional level of service to clients at every stage of a project, delivering enviable campaigns for brands in leisure & tourism, finance, food & drink and Premier League and Championship football clubs.
You’ll join an enthusiastic team at our Liverpool base, working from our new open-plan office in a busy, exciting environment,
We’re a social bunch, with beers every Friday afternoon; regular agency social events and our very own Bake Club and Running Club.
As well as car parking and easy rail and bus links close by, our office features stunning views of the waterfront and relaxed social breakout areas.
As a member of our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- BUPA healthcare
- Childcare and Cycle vouchers
- Pension with auto-enrolment at 5%
- Sharesave - the opportunity to buy shares on a monthly basis via payroll
- Group Life Assurance - four times annual salary.
If this sounds good to you send your CV and a brief explanation of why you'd like to join the team to email@example.com.