We're looking for a dynamic, committed and resourceful Project Manager to join our team.
You'll be responsible for planning, executing, and finalising customer delivery projects according to deadlines and budgets, to maximise predictable revenues. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan.
In conjunction with the customer, the Project Manager will agree the project’s scope and objectives, and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
The successful candidate will need to enjoy a multi-faceted role in a demanding, fast-paced environment, with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
Sound good to you? Read on.
Overview of the role
In this role, you would be responsible for:
- Managing and controlling the delivery of multiple concurrent projects of all sizes, within a commercially
aspirated delivery framework
- Devising delivery strategies which maximise project revenues, minimise costs, and ensure
- Managing the full project life-cycle from beginning to end
- Agreeing with the customer the scope, deliverables and acceptance criteria for projects
- Obtaining stakeholder buy-in to project plans and programmes of change
- Planning and scheduling project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Developing and maintaining MS project plans and associated project documentation
- Working with other project managers, departments and 3rd parties to identify and schedule project
- Supervising and motivating resources involved in project deliveries in a matrix-management
structure to ensure quality and consistency
- Estimating and tracking project costs so as to complete implementations within acceptable budget
- Effectively and regularly communicating with internal and external project stakeholders
- Managing expectations with both the customer and company stakeholders
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Identifying and resolving issues and conflicts within projects
- Developing and delivering progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and
- Ensuring project acceptance criteria and invoicing milestones are understood and agreed by the
customer throughout project life cycle
- Proactively managing changes in project scope; identifying and addressing issues, and devising
- Identifying and managing project risks, dependencies, deliverables and milestones along a critical
- Ensuring smooth transitions to business as usual at project completion
- Managing all financial aspects of the projects, including customer invoicing and project costs
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships through regular communication, on and off
- Documenting and communicating project lessons to support a culture of constant learning and
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience of managing digital projects in a commercial or public sector environment
- Ability to understand and clarify customer requirements, and effectively communicate between
technical and non-technical personnel
- Knowledge and experience delivering projects that have utilised Magento, Drupa, Sitecore or
- Strong commercial awareness
- Flexibility; can alter plans to react to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Experience of working with Project Methodologies such as PRINCE2®, Agile (training can be
given) or similar and experience of customising methodologies to meet needs
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Atlassian JIRA/Confluence and
- Experience of working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to effectively manage time and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to read communication styles of customers and other team members and contractors
who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management, clients,
and other departments
- Ability to resolve conflicts and address objections from customers and wider project teams
- Ability to negotiate and reach compromise to ensure project completion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Able to travel across the UK is required, including overnight stays.
Why work with us?
Rippleffect is a full-service digital agency with 140 staff based in London, Liverpool and Glasgow.
We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional level of service to clients at every stage of a project, delivering enviable campaigns for brands in leisure & tourism, finance, food & drink and Premier League and Championship football clubs.
You’ll join an enthusiastic team at our Liverpool base, working from our new open-plan office in a busy, exciting environment,
We’re a social bunch, with beers every Friday afternoon; regular agency social events and our very own Bake Club and Running Club.
As well as car parking and easy rail and bus links close by, our new office features stunning views of the waterfront and relaxed social breakout areas.
As a member of our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- BUPA healthcare
- Childcare and Cycle vouchers
- Pension with auto-enrolment at 5%
- Sharesave - the opportunity to buy shares on a monthly basis via payroll
- Group Life Assurance - four times annual salary.
If this sounds good to you, send your CV and a brief cover letter (maximum 500 words, including salary expectation and current remuneration) to firstname.lastname@example.org.