2015 was another big year for Rippleffect thanks to our brilliant clients, partners and team.
Our focus may now on the year ahead, but we wanted to take a quick look back at some of our best achievements in 2015 and say thank you to all those who helped make it such a great 12 months.
- In the summer, we climbed nine places to 61 in Econsultancy’s Top 100 Digital Agencies Report - one of the industry’s most well-regarded benchmarking tables - as well as featuring as the UK’s 13th highest-ranked design and build specialist.
- In addition, we rose to number eight for digital design and 23rd overall in the 2015 Design Week Top 100 Consultancies Report - another respected league table.
- We were proud to once again retained our place on the Recommended Agency Register for a further 12 months based on more great feedback from our clients relating to our skills and service.
- We secured accreditation as a member of the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) - one of the most important organisations for industry best practice in the UK.
- We were named as one of only a small number of Sitecore Gold Partners in the UK based on our high-profile clients and implementations across sectors such as sport, leisure and food and drink.
- We became the retained digital partner of some brilliant new clients, including the likes of Aston Villa, Your Housing Group, City of Bristol College and a major UK pub company we’ll be able to talk about soon.
- We launched more great projects, including Drupal websites for independent charity Health Foundation and Estyn, the office of Her Majesty's Inspectorate for Education and Training in Wales; plus, new HD video channels for Arsenal and Aston Villa
- We strengthened our digital marketing team, welcoming new additions and promoting two of our senior team - Danielle Williams to the role of head of SEO and Gavin Burgham to head of PPC and biddable media.
- The Umbraco website we created for Aldermore was named Best in Class for Banking at the international Interactive Media Awards, scoring a fantastic 485 out of a possible 500 from the judges - including 99/100 for content and full-marks for feature functionality.
- And finally, we won our first Online Retail Award for our groundbreaking ecommerce project for Liverpool Football Club, picking up the coveted Sport accolade after generating a 37% increase in conversions.
And so, from all at Rippleffect, a huge and heartfelt thank you to everyone who contributed to our fantastic 2015 and a happy new year!
What to look out for from Rippleffect in 2016:
- Our Digital in Football series for football magazine FC Business will continue later this month as we look at retail within the game as well as a number of other industry topics;
- Off the back of our popular webinar on how pubs and bars can use biddable media to fill their venues all the year round, our next session explain how retailers of all sizes can use mobile effectively to increase sales; and
- There will be more News & Views from the team covering marketing and digital trends as well as innovation and insight relating to sport, leisure, tourism, health and more.