We're looking for an experienced digital advertising executive to join our Liverpool team.
Based in Liverpool but also servicing the London office when needed, you will be responsible for managing PPC and paid social media accounts to achieve the best possible results for our wide range of clients. Reporting to and supporting the Search & Advertising Director this is a great opportunity for someone to help lead an award winning agencies digital advertising offering.
You will be an excellent communicator, capable of inspiring and supporting clients from a wide range of sectors.
Overview of the role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of a range of clients PPC and shopping accounts across Google and Bing, delivering excellent results.
- Management of clients paid social media advertising across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Day to day contact with clients across a number of sectors and business sizes discussing campaign results and identifying new opportunities.
- Optimisation of client PPC accounts including keyword research, writing ad copy and bid management.
- Advise on landing page content to maximise quality score and assist with conversion rate optimisation.
- Analysing campaigns on a variety of levels and monitoring success against KPIs.
- Creating weekly and monthly reports tailored to client needs and delivering these in a concise manner.
- Keeping up to date with industry developments to assist in expanding the teams range of services.
- Assisting with the new business process when required including proposal wiring and attending pitches.
Skills and Requirements
- 2-3 years PPC experience, preferably from an agency background.
- Experience in other paid social advertising platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Google Adwords qualified
- Excellent Google Analytics skills (preferably Google Analytics qualified)
- Passionate about digital advertising and committed to building a career in search
- Strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating data sets within Excel.
- Highly literate with a good understanding of how language is used.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Hard working and a team player.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Commercially minded with an eye on increasing revenue from existing clients.
We are a full-service digital agency with 150 staff based in London, Liverpool and Glasgow.
We are one of Econsultancy's top 20 design and build specialists as well as an award-winning team that has received recognition for our work in sport, leisure, arts and culture, tourism and retail.
This role will be based in Liverpool office, where we hold partnerships with Premier League and Championship football clubs, tourism organisations and leisure brands as well as one of the UK's fastest-growing banks.
You'll join at an exciting time as we plan for life in our new open-plan office in the heart of Liverpool. You'll work in a fast-paced studio environment with people committed to producing great work for ambitious brands and influential organisations.
We focus on helping clients reach their audience at every stage of the customer journey by offering services ranging from consultancy to branding to design and build to search and advertising.
We believe in providing an exceptional level of service founded upon mutual respect, open communication, professionalism and quality - so it's essential that you're able to demonstrate those attributes in every aspect of your work.
To apply, please send your CV and a brief explanation of why you'd like to join the team to firstname.lastname@example.org.