Join our award-winning digital agency
We’re looking for an experienced Drupal developer to join our Drupal team as Senior Drupal Developer, reporting to the Technical Team Lead and effectively delivering websites through the PHP department.
- Being involved in the whole development lifecycle, from requirements analysis through to development, testing, implementation, documentation and training. You will often be required to work on several projects concurrently;
- Undertaking system design and software development in accordance with our clients' requirements;
- Assuming responsibility for the timely delivery of development projects through effective communication with the development team and project management;
- Providing technical support where necessary to resolve client queries;
- Assisting in identifying and implementing processes and systems which optimise work performance and client satisfaction;
- Working with your Technical Team Lead to identify new services and products that create value for us and our clients;
- Contributing to research into emerging technologies and making recommendations on how they can/should be adopted by us;
- Managing and mentoring junior developers when necessary.
This role is ideally suited to an individual with an understanding of object-oriented software development, a strong knowledge of and experience with PHP and related technologies. You’ll have the ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team, including adopting a project lead position where applicable. You should demonstrate a passion for the industry and new technology, show initiative, be able to share ideas and push the development team forward.
- Strong experience with PHP and Drupal;
- A strong understanding of object orientated design, writing queries/procedures and optimisation;
- Experience of a modern PHP framework - preferably Symfony;
- The ability to build secure websites/applications
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com and include 'Senior Drupal Developer' in the subject header. Alternatively, take a look at our other vacancies. Rippleffect is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Strictly no recruitment agencies. No, we mean it. Please don't chance it just in case. This is no time for heroes.