We are looking for an experienced .Net developer to join our Liverpool team.
You’ll be a key part of our .Net team, helping to deliver small-to-enterprise level projects and provide essential technical advice to others.
You’ll also benefit from flexible working hours; private healthcare, 25 days of annual holiday, childcare and cycle vouchers and a whole host of other perks.
Interested? Then read on.
What will the role entail?
This role will involve the day-to-day development of websites and applications using Umbraco and Sitecore.
You’ll need good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to contribute to discussion with internal and client teams. We’re looking for someone who can inspire others and understand what they do in relation to client needs.
As well as a passion for technology, a keen interest in adapting new dev tools, methodologies, languages and frameworks would also be beneficial for this role.
It is essential the candidate has experience of the following:
- Delivery of a range of small to large scale websites using ASP.NET and C#
- Database design and management using SQL Server
- .NET Content Management Systems, including Sitecore and Umbraco
- The integration of third party systems, such as CRMs, payment gateways document management tools, web services and authentication systems#
- An understanding of web security concerns; experience of testing and resolving security issues
- Object-orientated design and best practices
- The ideal candidate will also have an understanding of:
- N-Tier architectures.
- Microsoft SQL Server, database design, writing queries/procedures and optimisation
- Designing solutions for high traffic demands; experience of performance testing, analysing results and applying performance improvements
- Configuration of continuous integration systems
- The use of automated testing tools
- Management of multi-branch source control repositories
- The application of multi-tiered software architecture methodologies
- An understanding of hosting infrastructure; experience working with load balanced, multi-server environments
- Delivery of resilient solutions including web and database failover features
Responsibilities of the role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading development teams on a range of small to enterprise level builds
- Providing clear technical advice to designers, front-end developers, strategists, and project managers
- Working closely with clients to capture functional and non-functional requirements
- Producing clear and concise requirements specifications
- Proactively identifying, communicating and addressing technical risks throughout the delivery process
- Constructing granular build plans and providing accurate estimations for build tasks
- Running client workshops
- Ensuring builds are robust, thoroughly tested and meticulously documented
- Identifying improvements to the development and delivery processes
- Identifying appropriate introduction of new technologies
- Technical service design.
Why work with us?
Rippleffect is a full-service digital agency with 140 staff based in London, Liverpool and Glasgow.
We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional level of service to clients at every stage of a project, delivering enviable campaigns for brands in leisure & tourism, finance, food & drink and Premier League and Championship football clubs.
You’ll join an enthusiastic team at our Liverpool base, working from our new open-plan office in a busy, exciting environment,
We’re a social bunch, with beers every Friday afternoon; regular agency social events and our very own Bake Club and Running Club.
As well as car parking and easy rail and bus links close by, our new office features stunning views of the waterfront and relaxed social breakout areas.
As a member of our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- BUPA healthcare
- Childcare and Cycle vouchers
- Pension with auto-enrolment at 5%
- Sharesave - the opportunity to buy shares on a monthly basis via payroll
- Group Life Assurance - four times annual salary.
If this sounds good to you, send your CV and a brief explanation of why you'd like to join the team to email@example.com.