Join our award-winning digital agency.
We’re looking for an experienced Test Analyst to join our busy team in Liverpool and work closely with our designers, front end and back end developers to test processes from test design through to running test cycles and reporting bugs.
- Testing website/mobile applications, bug fixes, change requests and enhancements;
- Creating automated test cycles as well as leading and/or executing manual test plans;
- Ensuring that key software produced by us is optimally tested;
- Contributing to the continuous refinement of testing processes/strategies/software to ensure efficiency and quality;
- Producing test plans for each website/application release;
- Being responsible for leading and/or executing test cycles against this plan;
- Liaising with Project Management and Business Analyst teams during project planning;
- Reviewing project specifications with a view to providing critique/feedback;
- Producing testing effort estimates.
The role is ideally suited to a methodical, analytical and thorough individual with strong communication skills and experience working on complex projects within challenging time-frames. You’ll be able to articulate your findings clearly and efficiently. You’ll also be an expert in computer software, cross browser/device testing and database interrogation, with an awareness of test automation tools and a positive and proactive approach to dealing with the raising and tracking of software bugs.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com and include 'Test Analyst' in the subject header. Alternatively, take a look at our other vacancies. Rippleffect is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Strictly no recruitment agencies. No, we mean it. Please don't chance it just in case. This is no time for heroes.