Sitecore as emerged as one of the most powerful and innovative web-based technologies in the world. With over 27,000 implementations to date, this enterprise CMS is based upon the .NET framework and is a global leader in affording organisations unrivalled opportunities in engaging with users with personalised experiences.
Why we chose Sitecore
Sitecore features a highly intuitive CMS, as well as a whole host of innovative marketing tools. The ‘out-of-the-box’ functionality it offers allows even the most complex requirements to be handled, while its scalable nature means it can be extended in line with evolving ambitions and changing needs.
As a trusted Sitecore Gold partner, we are able to help utilise its in-built functionality to deliver against core objectives. The Sitecore Digital Marketing System (DMS) allows organisations to personalise content, and how it's delivered, based on user behaviours, while integrated analytics and powerful insights ensure that a platform can be continually optimised in line with evolving audience requirements.
As well as offering powerful functionality and providing you with a fully-connected view of users, Sitecore allows for content to be managed extremely effectively. A logical tree structure means that content can be organised with ease, whilst pages can then be added and moved efficiently.
In-line page editing gives you the option to manage content ‘as you see it’ on a page, whilst strict security authentication and workflow measures allow for complete control over the publishing of content. Sitecore is able to integrate seamlessly with third-party systems and applications to extend the functionality and features offered to users.
Sitecore features and benefits
- Innovative digital marketing solution; Sitecore’s powerful CMS, as well as its integrated marketing tools, affords organisations a solution tailored entirely around their digital marketing needs.
- Highly extensible; as well as being able to utilise highly intuitive ‘out-of-the-box’ functionality, Sitecore is extremely scalable and is capable of seamlessly integrating with third-party systems.
- Content personalisation; harnessing the power of Sitecore’s dynamic DMS allows you to personalise content based on user behaviours and offer a unique experience of your platform.
- Very secure; being a proprietary licenced system means that Sitecore solutions benefit from intricate security measures and are less susceptible to cyber-attacks and hacking attempts.
- Rich insights; Sitecore’s in-depth analytics suite is extremely easy to use, and allows you to drill down into performance and user behaviour data, as well as see results at-a-glance.
- Great for user management; whether you need to manage 2 or 20 user accounts, tight workflows can be implemented to allow for close control over the content that is published to your site.